System Dynamics as a Structural Theory in Operations Management
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2008 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 373–384, May-June 2008
How to Cite
Größler, A., Thun, J.-H. and Milling, P. M. (2008), System Dynamics as a Structural Theory in Operations Management. Production and Operations Management, 17: 373–384. doi: 10.3401/poms.1080.0023
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Received: January 2006; Revised: August 2006 and February 2007; Accepted: March 2007 by Roger Schroeder.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!