Service Coproduction with Information Stickiness and Incomplete Contracts: Implications for Consulting Services Design
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2008 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 357–372, May-June 2008
How to Cite
Xue, M. and Field, J. M. (2008), Service Coproduction with Information Stickiness and Incomplete Contracts: Implications for Consulting Services Design. Production and Operations Management, 17: 357–372. doi: 10.3401/poms.1080.0024
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Received: September 2005; Revised: July 2006 and December 2006; Accepted: December 2006 by Roger Schroeder and Kalyan Singhal.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!