A Specialized Inventory Problem in Banks: Optimizing Retail Sweeps
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2008 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 285–295, May-June 2008
How to Cite
Nair, S. K. and Anderson, R. G. (2008), A Specialized Inventory Problem in Banks: Optimizing Retail Sweeps. Production and Operations Management, 17: 285–295. doi: 10.3401/poms.1080.0028
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
- Received: March 2005; Revised: October 2005; Accepted September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!