This paper evolved from Echenique, Lee, and Yenmez (2010) and contains generalizations of the theoretical results in Echenique, Lee, and Shum (2010), both of which are obsolete now. We thank Lars Ehlers for questions that motivated some of the current research. We are very grateful to the editor and anonymous referees for their comments on a previous draft.
The Revealed Preference Theory of Stable and Extremal Stable Matchings
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 153–171, January 2013
How to Cite
Echenique, F., Lee, S., Shum, M. and Yenmez, M. B. (2013), The Revealed Preference Theory of Stable and Extremal Stable Matchings. Econometrica, 81: 153–171. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10011
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received May, 2011; final revision received March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!