We would like to thank, without implicating, Haluk Ergin, Sujoy Mukerji, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Todd Sarver, Norio Takeoka, six anonymous referees, and Philippe Jehiel for helpful comments and suggestions, and Vivek Bhattarcharya, Matt Horne, and Justin Valasek for valuable research assistance. Krishna gratefully acknowledges support from the National Science Foundation (Grant SES-1132193).
Dynamic Preference for Flexibility
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Econometric Society
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 655–703, March 2014
How to Cite
Krishna, R. V. and Sadowski, P. (2014), Dynamic Preference for Flexibility. Econometrica, 82: 655–703. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10072
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript received June, 2011; final revision received November, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!