We thank the editor and five anonymous referees for insightful comments which have greatly improved the paper. For their helpful comments and discussion, we also thank Tilman Börgers, Eddie Dekel, Jeff Ely, Eduardo Faingold, Songying Fang, Alia Gizatulina, Aviad Heifetz, Martin Hellwig, Jinwoo Kim, Maciej Kotowski, Takashi Kunimoto, Jihong Lee, Qingmin Liu, Xiao Luo, Claudio Mezzetti, Hervé Moulin, Daisuke Oyama, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Marciano Siniscalchi, Yeneng Sun, Olivier Tercieux, Chih-Chun Yang, and the participants in seminars/conferences at Academia Sinica, Games 2012, the Kansas Workshop on Economic Theory, Rice University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, University of Tokyo, and the 11th and the 12th SAET Conferences. We also gratefully acknowledge financial support from National Science Foundation Grant SES-1227620 and Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund Tier 1. All remaining errors are our own.
Genericity and Robustness of Full Surplus Extraction
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 825–847, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C. and Xiong, S. (2013), Genericity and Robustness of Full Surplus Extraction. Econometrica, 81: 825–847. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10123
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received June, 2011; final revision received October, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Beliefs, payoffs, information: On the robustness of the BDP property in models with endogenous beliefs, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2014, 51, 136, ,
- 2Surplus extraction with rich type spaces, Journal of Economic Theory, 2013, 148, 6, 2749,
- 3The e-mail game phenomenon, Games and Economic Behavior, 2013, 80, 147, ,