We thank the editor and five anonymous referees for insightful comments which have greatly improved the paper. For their helpful comments and discussion, we also thank Tilman Börgers, Eddie Dekel, Jeff Ely, Eduardo Faingold, Songying Fang, Alia Gizatulina, Aviad Heifetz, Martin Hellwig, Jinwoo Kim, Maciej Kotowski, Takashi Kunimoto, Jihong Lee, Qingmin Liu, Xiao Luo, Claudio Mezzetti, Hervé Moulin, Daisuke Oyama, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Marciano Siniscalchi, Yeneng Sun, Olivier Tercieux, Chih-Chun Yang, and the participants in seminars/conferences at Academia Sinica, Games 2012, the Kansas Workshop on Economic Theory, Rice University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, University of Tokyo, and the 11th and the 12th SAET Conferences. We also gratefully acknowledge financial support from National Science Foundation Grant SES-1227620 and Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund Tier 1. All remaining errors are our own.
Genericity and Robustness of Full Surplus Extraction
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 825–847, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C. and Xiong, S. (2013), Genericity and Robustness of Full Surplus Extraction. Econometrica, 81: 825–847. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10123
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received June, 2011; final revision received October, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!