This project has benefited from discussions with Paulo Barelli, Tasos Kalandrakis, Andrzej Nowak, Frank Page, Phil Reny, and Idione Soza. I retain responsibility for all errors.
Noisy Stochastic Games
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 2017–2045, September 2012
How to Cite
Duggan, J. (2012), Noisy Stochastic Games. Econometrica, 80: 2017–2045. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10125
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received June, 2011; final revision received February, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Extremal choice equilibrium with applications to large games, stochastic games, & endogenous institutions, Journal of Economic Theory, 2015, 155, 95, ,
- 2A constructive study of Markov equilibria in stochastic games with strategic complementarities, Journal of Economic Theory, 2014, 150, 815, , ,
- 3A note on semi-Markov perfect equilibria in discounted stochastic games, Journal of Economic Theory, 2014, 151, 596, ,
- 4Stationary Markov perfect equilibria in risk sensitive stochastic overlapping generations models, Journal of Economic Theory, 2014, 151, 411, ,
- 5Markov Stationary Equilibria in Stochastic Supermodular Games with Imperfect Private and Public Information, Dynamic Games and Applications, 2013, 3, 2, 187, , ,