This project has benefited from discussions with Paulo Barelli, Tasos Kalandrakis, Andrzej Nowak, Frank Page, Phil Reny, and Idione Soza. I retain responsibility for all errors.
Noisy Stochastic Games
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 2017–2045, September 2012
How to Cite
Duggan, J. (2012), Noisy Stochastic Games. Econometrica, 80: 2017–2045. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10125
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received June, 2011; final revision received February, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!