This paper combines and expands on selected material first explored in Gandhi (2008) and Berry and Haile (2009). We have benefitted from helpful comments from Jean-Marc Robin, Don Brown, the referees, and participants in seminars at LSE, UCL, Wisconsin, Yale, the 2011 UCL workshop on “Consumer Behavior and Welfare Measurement,” and the 2011 “Econometrics of Demand” conference at MIT. Adam Kapor provided capable research assistance. Financial support from the National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 2087–2111, September 2013
How to Cite
Berry, S., Gandhi, A. and Haile, P. (2013), Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand. Econometrica, 81: 2087–2111. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10135
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript received June, 2011; final revision received March, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!