This article was completed under a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with the U.S. Air Force Academy. This research was partially funded by the National Academy of Education, the National Science Foundation, and Spencer Foundation. Thanks to D. Staiger, R. Fullerton, R. Schreiner, B. Bremer, K. Silz-Carson, and K. Calahan.
From Natural Variation to Optimal Policy? The Importance of Endogenous Peer Group Formation
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 855–882, May 2013
How to Cite
Carrell, S. E., Sacerdote, B. I. and West, J. E. (2013), From Natural Variation to Optimal Policy? The Importance of Endogenous Peer Group Formation. Econometrica, 81: 855–882. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10168
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript received July, 2011; final revision received December, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!