The authors would like to thank a co-editor and three referees for their very helpful comments. The financial support of the ESRC to this research project, through Grants RES-000-22-3771 (Andrés Carvajal) and RES-000-22-3187 (John Quah) is gratefully acknowledged. Rahul Deb and James Fenske would like to acknowledge the financial support they received from their Leylan fellowships. Part of this paper was written while John Quah was visiting the Economics Department at the National University of Singapore and while Carvajal was visiting CORE; they thank these institutions for their hospitality. We are grateful for helpful comments from Dirk Bergemann, Don Brown, Greg Crawford, Luis Corchon, Françoise Forges, Enrico Minelli, Kirill Pogorelskiy, Margaret Slade, Mike Waterson, Mike Whinston, and Glen Weyl and seminar participants at SAET 2010 (Singapore), EWGET 2010 (Cracow), Workshop on Revealed Preference 2010 (Paris, Dauphine), LSE, Oxford, Washington University, Wisconsin-Madison, ASU, Vigo, and Tor Vergata.
Revealed Preference Tests of the Cournot Model
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 2351–2379, November 2013
How to Cite
Carvajal, A., Deb, R., Fenske, J. and Quah, J. K.-H. (2013), Revealed Preference Tests of the Cournot Model. Econometrica, 81: 2351–2379. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10175
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript received July, 2011; final revision received April, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!