I wish to thank Werner Ploberger, John Nachbar, Lawrence Blume, and David Easley.
Comment on If You're so Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? Belief Selection in Complete and Incomplete Markets
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 849–851, March 2013
How to Cite
Massari, F. (2013), Comment on If You're so Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? Belief Selection in Complete and Incomplete Markets. Econometrica, 81: 849–851. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10455
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received November, 2011; final revision received October, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!