We thank the anonymous referees and a co-editor, as well as Ian Jewitt and seminar participants at Berkeley, Bonn, Central European University, Cornell, DIW (Conference on Behavioural Finance), Harvard, Hebrew, Lausanne, Mannheim, Michigan, Northwestern, Penn, Stony Brook (Game Theory Festival), Tel Aviv, and UCL for their helpful comments.
An Approach to Asset Pricing Under Incomplete and Diverse Perceptions
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 1483–1506, July 2013
How to Cite
Eyster, E. and Piccione, M. (2013), An Approach to Asset Pricing Under Incomplete and Diverse Perceptions. Econometrica, 81: 1483–1506. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10499
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript received December, 2011; final revision received November, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!