Research supported in part by Israel Science Foundation Grant 1596/10. I am grateful to Abraham Neyman for going over the drafts of this paper and providing countless corrections and suggestions. I thank Eilon Solan for pointing out the work Simon (2003) of Bob Simon, with its inspirational techniques, to me. I also thank Bob Simon, Ilan Nehama, and Ziv Hellman for many helpful conversations, and the anonymous referees who performed extremely diligent proofreadings.
Discounted Stochastic Games With No Stationary Nash Equilibrium: Two Examples
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1973–2007, September 2013
How to Cite
Levy, Y. (2013), Discounted Stochastic Games With No Stationary Nash Equilibrium: Two Examples. Econometrica, 81: 1973–2007. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10530
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript received January, 2012; final revision received December, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!