We thank Péter Biró, Federico Echenique, John Hatfield, Fuhito Kojima, Scott Kominers, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Berkeley, Boston College, Chicago, Deakin, UNSW, 2011 NBER Market Design Workshop, ESAM 2012, GAMES 2012, Match-Up 2012, SAET 2012, and 2012 NSF/CEME Decentralization Conference for helpful comments.
Matching With (Branch-of-Choice) Contracts at the United States Military Academy
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 451–488, March 2013
How to Cite
Sönmez, T. and Switzer, T. B. (2013), Matching With (Branch-of-Choice) Contracts at the United States Military Academy. Econometrica, 81: 451–488. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10570
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received February, 2012; final revision received August, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A mechanism design approach to allocating central government funds among regional development agencies, Review of Economic Design, 2014,, ,
- 2Blockers and antiblockers of stable matchings, Theoretical Computer Science, 2014, 524, 126, , ,
- 3Cumulative offer process is order-independent, Economics Letters, 2014, 124, 1, 37, ,
- 4Matching with Contracts: Comment, American Economic Review, 2013, 103, 5, 2050, ,