We thank Péter Biró, Federico Echenique, John Hatfield, Fuhito Kojima, Scott Kominers, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Berkeley, Boston College, Chicago, Deakin, UNSW, 2011 NBER Market Design Workshop, ESAM 2012, GAMES 2012, Match-Up 2012, SAET 2012, and 2012 NSF/CEME Decentralization Conference for helpful comments.
Matching With (Branch-of-Choice) Contracts at the United States Military Academy
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 451–488, March 2013
How to Cite
Sönmez, T. and Switzer, T. B. (2013), Matching With (Branch-of-Choice) Contracts at the United States Military Academy. Econometrica, 81: 451–488. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10570
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received February, 2012; final revision received August, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!