We thank the editor and three anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to Arnaud Costinot, Don Davis, Ron Findlay, Elhanan Helpman, Kala Krishna, Marc Melitz, Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, Daniel Trefler, Jonathan Vogel, and David Weinstein, as well as audiences at Berkeley Haas, Chicago, Columbia, Harvard, Northeastern, Notre Dame, NYU Stern, Princeton, Stanford, UCLA, UNH, Wisconsin, Kiel, Munich, Tübingen, Bonn, City University of Hong Kong, HKUST, Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, the Econometric Society World Congress (Shanghai), the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory Conference (Singapore), the Asia Pacific Trade Seminars (Honolulu), the Australasian Trade Workshop (UNSW), and the NBER Summer Institute. We thank Nathan Nunn for making available his data. Ruiqing Cao, Mira Frick, Gurmeet Singh Ghumann, Frank Schilbach, and Zhicheng Song provided excellent research assistance. Chor acknowledges the hospitality of the International Economics Section at Princeton, as well as research funding provided by a Sing Lun Fellowship at Singapore Management University. All errors are our own.
Organizing the Global Value Chain
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 2127–2204, November 2013
How to Cite
Antràs, P. and Chor, D. (2013), Organizing the Global Value Chain. Econometrica, 81: 2127–2204. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10813
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript received May, 2012; final revision received March, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!