We thank James Stock, Victor Chernozhukov, and four anonymous referees whose valuable suggestions helped greatly improve the paper. We are also indebted to Xiaohong Chen, Joel Horowitz, Patrick Kline, Whitney Newey, Elie Tamer, Daniel Wilhelm, and numerous seminar participants for valuable comments. The research of the first author has been supported by National Science Foundation Grant SES-1123586. The research of the third author has been supported by National Science Foundation Grants DMS-0820310 and SES-1227091, and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
On the Testability of Identification in Some Nonparametric Models With Endogeneity
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 2535–2559, November 2013
How to Cite
Canay, I. A., Santos, A. and Shaikh, A. M. (2013), On the Testability of Identification in Some Nonparametric Models With Endogeneity. Econometrica, 81: 2535–2559. doi: 10.3982/ECTA10851
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript received June, 2012; final revision received April, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!