We would like to thank the editor, four anonymous referees for comments that greatly improved the quality of the paper, seminar participants, and Victor Aguirregabiria, Lanier Benkard, Federico Ciliberto, Jeremy Fox, Stephanie Houghton, John Krainer, Andy McLennan, Andrew Sweeting, and Chris Timmins for helpful discussions. This research was funded in part by National Science Foundation Grants to Bajari (SES-0339328) and Hong (SES-0452143). We would like to thank Denis Nekipelov and Tim Armstrong for research assistance. We thank Ted Turocy for extending the Gambit software package to use homotopy solution methods at our request.
Identification and Estimation of a Discrete Game of Complete Information
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1529–1568, September 2010
How to Cite
Bajari, P., Hong, H. and Ryan, S. P. (2010), Identification and Estimation of a Discrete Game of Complete Information. Econometrica, 78: 1529–1568. doi: 10.3982/ECTA5434
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received September, 2004; final revision received August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!