We are very grateful to the editor and the anonymous referees for insightful comments. Thanks also go to Chris Ferrall, Chris Flinn, Wesley Hartmann, Mike Keane, Justin McCrary, Andriy Norets, Matthew Osborne, Peter Rossi, John Rust, and seminar participants at the UIUC, NYU, Ohio State University, University of Kansas, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, SBIES, 2006 Quantitative Marketing and Economics Conference, and 2005 Econometrics Society World Congress for helpful comments on the earlier draft of the paper. We also thank SSHRC and FQRSC for financial support. All remaining errors are our own.
Bayesian Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1865–1899, November 2009
How to Cite
Imai, S., Jain, N. and Ching, A. (2009), Bayesian Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models. Econometrica, 77: 1865–1899. doi: 10.3982/ECTA5658
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received January, 2005; final revision received May, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!