This paper presented at seminars in Chicago, Paris, Tel Aviv, New York, Banff and London. We thank the participants for their comments. Also, we are indebted to the editor, Eddie Dekel, two anonymous referees, and especially Ian Preston for valuable suggestions. This research received financial support from the NSF (Grant SBR 0532398).
The Microeconomics of Efficient Group Behavior: Identification1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 763–799, May 2009
How to Cite
Chiappori, P.-A. and Ekeland, I. (2009), The Microeconomics of Efficient Group Behavior: Identification. Econometrica, 77: 763–799. doi: 10.3982/ECTA5929
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript received June, 2005; final revision received August, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!