We thank Tim Kehoe, Michael Magill, Iván Werning, and Martine Quinzii, as well as the editor and three anonymous referees, for very helpful comments. Krusell thanks the National Science Foundation. Ríos-Rull thanks the National Science Foundation and the University of Pennsylvania Research Foundation for support. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis or the Federal Reserve System.
Constrained Efficiency in the Neoclassical Growth Model With Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2431–2467, November 2012
How to Cite
Dávila, J., Hong, J. H., Krusell, P. and Ríos-Rull, J.-V. (2012), Constrained Efficiency in the Neoclassical Growth Model With Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks. Econometrica, 80: 2431–2467. doi: 10.3982/ECTA5989
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received July, 2005; final revision received April, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!