We have had very helpful conversations with José Blanchet, Uli Doraszelski, Liran Einav, Hugo Hopenhayn, Ken Judd, Jon Levin, and Ariel Pakes, as well as seminar participants at Berkeley, Columbia, Duke, IIOC, Iowa, Informs, Kellogg, Minnesota, NYU, SITE, Stanford, Rochester, UCLA, UIUC, University of Chile, UT Austin, and Yale. We thank the editor and three anonymous referees for valuable suggestions. This research was supported by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, General Motors, the Lillie Fund, the National Science Foundation, and the Office of Naval Research.
Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics With Many Firms
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Econometric Society
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1375–1411, November 2008
How to Cite
Weintraub, G. Y., Benkard, C. L. and Van Roy, B. (2008), Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics With Many Firms. Econometrica, 76: 1375–1411. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6158
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript received November, 2005; final revision received May, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!