We have had very helpful conversations with José Blanchet, Uli Doraszelski, Liran Einav, Hugo Hopenhayn, Ken Judd, Jon Levin, and Ariel Pakes, as well as seminar participants at Berkeley, Columbia, Duke, IIOC, Iowa, Informs, Kellogg, Minnesota, NYU, SITE, Stanford, Rochester, UCLA, UIUC, University of Chile, UT Austin, and Yale. We thank the editor and three anonymous referees for valuable suggestions. This research was supported by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, General Motors, the Lillie Fund, the National Science Foundation, and the Office of Naval Research.
Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics With Many Firms
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Econometric Society
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1375–1411, November 2008
How to Cite
Weintraub, G. Y., Benkard, C. L. and Van Roy, B. (2008), Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics With Many Firms. Econometrica, 76: 1375–1411. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6158
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript received November, 2005; final revision received May, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!