I am indebted to George Alessandria, Bill Dupor, Paul Evans, Patrick Kehoe, and Mario Miranda for valuable advice and support, as well as Ariel Burstein, Michael Dotsey, Mark Gertler, Narayana Kocherlakota, Ellen McGrattan, John Leahy, Martin Schneider, Takayuki Tsuruga, Ivan Werning, and Harald Uhlig for comments and suggestions. I acknowledge the James M. Kilts Center, GSB, University of Chicago, for making the data used in this study available. Any errors are my own.
Menu Costs, Multiproduct Firms, and Aggregate Fluctuations
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1139–1180, July 2011
How to Cite
Midrigan, V. (2011), Menu Costs, Multiproduct Firms, and Aggregate Fluctuations. Econometrica, 79: 1139–1180. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6735
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received September, 2006; final revision received February, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!