Comments from Jaroslav Borovička, Rene Carmona, Vasco Carvalho, Junghoon Lee, Angelo Melino, Eric Renault, Chris Rogers, Mike Stutzer, Grace Tsiang, and Yong Wang were very helpful in preparing this paper. We also benefited from valuable feedback from the co-editor, Larry Samuelson, and the referees of this paper. This material is based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under award numbers SES-05-19372, SES-03-50770, and SES-07-18407. Portions of this work were done while José Scheinkman was a Fellow of the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation.
Long-Term Risk: An Operator Approach
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 177–234, January 2009
How to Cite
Hansen, L. P. and Scheinkman, J. A. (2009), Long-Term Risk: An Operator Approach. Econometrica, 77: 177–234. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6761
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received October, 2006; final revision received June, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!