The authors are grateful to the co-editor and three anonymous referees whose comments greatly improved the paper. The authors thank Victor Aguirregabiria, David Byrne, Seung Hyun Hong, Hidehiko Ichimura, Thierry Magnac, and the seminar participants at Hitotsubashi University, University of Tokyo, University of Toronto, New York Camp Econometrics II, and 2006 JEA Spring Meeting for helpful comments. The financial support from SSHRC is gratefully acknowledged.
Nonparametric Identification of Finite Mixture Models of Dynamic Discrete Choices
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 135–175, January 2009
How to Cite
Kasahara, H. and Shimotsu, K. (2009), Nonparametric Identification of Finite Mixture Models of Dynamic Discrete Choices. Econometrica, 77: 135–175. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6763
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received October, 2006; final revision received April, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!