We thank the co-editor and three referees for helpful suggestions. We are also indebted to Joe Altonji, Richard Blundell, David Card, Vinicius Carrasco, Marcelo Fernandes, Chuan Goh, Jinyong Hahn, Joel Horowitz, Guido Imbens, Shakeeb Khan, Roger Koenker, Thierry Magnac, Ulrich Müller, Geert Ridder, Jean-Marc Robin, Hal White, and seminar participants at CESG2005, UCL, CAEN–UFC, UFMG, Econometrics in Rio 2006, PUC-Rio, IPEA-RJ, SBE Meetings 2006, Tilburg University, Tinbergen Institute, KU Leuven, ESTE-2007, Harvard–MIT Econometrics Seminar, Yale, Princeton, Vanderbilt, and Boston University for useful comments on earlier versions of the manuscript. Fortin and Lemieux thank SSHRC for financial support. Firpo thanks CNPq for financial support. Usual disclaimers apply.
Unconditional Quantile Regressions
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 953–973, May 2009
How to Cite
Firpo, S., Fortin, N. M. and Lemieux, T. (2009), Unconditional Quantile Regressions. Econometrica, 77: 953–973. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6822
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript received November, 2006; final revision received December, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!