We thank two referees and a co-editor for helpful comments. Financial support was provided by the National Science Foundation (SES-0819761).
Decision Theory Applied to a Linear Panel Data Model
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 107–133, January 2009
How to Cite
Chamberlain, G. and Moreira, M. J. (2009), Decision Theory Applied to a Linear Panel Data Model. Econometrica, 77: 107–133. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6869
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received December, 2006; final revision received November, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!