We are grateful to a co-editor and three anonymous referees, as well as participants of numerous conferences and workshops, for useful comments and suggestions. Piotr Dworczak, Nikolay Dudchenko, and Xiaowei Yu provided excellent research assistance. Financial support from the Toulouse Network for Information Technology and the National Science Foundation (Grants SES-0351500, SES-0318447, and SES-0961693) is gratefully acknowledged.
An Efficient Dynamic Mechanism
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 2463–2485, November 2013
How to Cite
Athey, S. and Segal, I. (2013), An Efficient Dynamic Mechanism. Econometrica, 81: 2463–2485. doi: 10.3982/ECTA6995
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript received February, 2007; final revision received June, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!