We are grateful for comments received from Marco Bassetto, Richard Blundell, Harald Uhlig, three anonymous referees, participants at the 2004 SED annual meeting, and several seminar audiences. Attanasio's research was financed by the ESRC Professorial Fellowship Grant RES-051-27-0135. Nicola Pavoni thanks the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology for Grant BEC2001-1653.
Risk Sharing in Private Information Models With Asset Accumulation: Explaining the Excess Smoothness of Consumption
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1027–1068, July 2011
How to Cite
Attanasio, O. P. and Pavoni, N. (2011), Risk Sharing in Private Information Models With Asset Accumulation: Explaining the Excess Smoothness of Consumption. Econometrica, 79: 1027–1068. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7063
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received March, 2007; final revision received March, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!