This research was partially completed while the second author was a fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences. The NSF provided partial financial support through Grants SES 0136789 (Imbens) and SES 0136869 (Newey). Versions were presented at seminars in March 2001 and December 2003. We are grateful for comments by S. Athey, L. Benkard, S. Berry, R. Blundell, G. Chamberlain, A. Chesher, J. Heckman, O. Linton, A. Nevo, A. Pakes, J. Powell, and participants at seminars at Stanford, University College London, Harvard, MIT, Northwestern, and Yale. We especially thank R. Blundell for providing the data and initial empirical results.
Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Additivity
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1481–1512, September 2009
How to Cite
Imbens, G. W. and Newey, W. K. (2009), Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Additivity. Econometrica, 77: 1481–1512. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7108
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received April, 2007; final revision received January, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!