This paper has benefited from comments by a co-editor, two anonymous referees, Andrew Chesher, Han Hong, Jim Powell, and seminar participants at Berkeley, Duke, Harvard/MIT, Purdue, Vanderbilt, and the Midwest Econometrics conference. The first and third authors acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation.
Testing for Causal Effects in a Generalized Regression Model With Endogenous Regressors
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 2043–2061, November 2010
How to Cite
Abrevaya, J., Hausman, J. A. and Khan, S. (2010), Testing for Causal Effects in a Generalized Regression Model With Endogenous Regressors. Econometrica, 78: 2043–2061. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7133
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received April, 2007; final revision received November, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!