We are grateful to Gadi Barlevy, Darrell Duffie, Mariacristina De Nardi, Nicolae Gârleanu, Joe Haubrich, Rob Shimer, Neil Wallace, Pierre-Olivier Weill, and Ruilin Zhou for comments. We also thank seminar participants at the Bank of Portugal, Chicago GSB, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Indiana, HEC Lausanne, London Business School, MIT, New York University, Penn State, Princeton, Queens, Rice, Simon Fraser, Singapore Management University, Universidad de San Andrés, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, University of Basel, UCLA, UCSB, University of Pennsylvania, and University of Texas at Austin. We thank Patrick Higgins for research assistance. Financial support from the C. V. Starr Center for Applied Economics at NYU is gratefully acknowledged.
Liquidity in Asset Markets With Search Frictions
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 403–426, March 2009
How to Cite
Lagos, R. and Rocheteau, G. (2009), Liquidity in Asset Markets With Search Frictions. Econometrica, 77: 403–426. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7250
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript received June, 2007; final revision received October, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!