We thank the co-editor, Mark Armstrong, Richard Blundell, Mike Brewer, Raj Chetty, Steven Durlauf, Nada Eissa, Kenneth Judd, Botond Koszegi, Etienne Lehmann, Randall Mariger, Jean-Charles Rochet, Andrew Shephard, four anonymous referees, and numerous seminar and conference participants for very helpful comments and discussions. Financial support from NSF Grant SES-0134946 and an Economic Policy Research Network (EPRN) Grant is gratefully acknowledged.
The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 537–560, March 2009
How to Cite
Kleven, H. J., Kreiner, C. T. and Saez, E. (2009), The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples. Econometrica, 77: 537–560. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7343
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript received August, 2007; final revision received August, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!