I am indebted to Adam Rosen, whose insightful comments helped to much improve this paper. I also received helpful comments from an associate editor and three anonymous referees, Don Andrews, Xiaohong Chen, Aureo de Paula, Yanqin Fan, Guido Imbens, Nick Kiefer, Thierry Magnac, Chuck Manski, Francesca Molinari, Hyungsik Roger Moon, and Sang Soo Park, seminar audiences at Brown, Cologne, Cornell, Mannheim, NYU, Penn, Penn State, Vanderbilt, and Yale, and conference audiences in Bonn, Budapest, Durham (U.S.A.), London, Montréal, Munich, and Philadelphia. Financial support from a University Research Challenge Fund, New York University, is gratefully acknowledged. Of course, any and all errors are mine.
More on Confidence Intervals for Partially Identified Parameters
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 1299–1315, July 2009
How to Cite
Stoye, J. (2009), More on Confidence Intervals for Partially Identified Parameters. Econometrica, 77: 1299–1315. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7347
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript received August, 2007; final revision received December, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!