We thank a co-editor and three referees for comments that improved the content and exposition in the paper. We also thank J. Heckman, M. Ponomareva, J. Powell, and seminar participants at many universities, as well as conference participants at the 2007 NASM at Duke University and at the 2008 ES Winter Meeting in New Orleans, for helpful comments. Support from the National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged by Tamer.
Irregular Identification, Support Conditions, and Inverse Weight Estimation
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 2021–2042, November 2010
How to Cite
Khan, S. and Tamer, E. (2010), Irregular Identification, Support Conditions, and Inverse Weight Estimation. Econometrica, 78: 2021–2042. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7372
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received August, 2007; final revision received May, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!