We are grateful to a co-editor and two anonymous referees for exceptionally helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Daron Acemoglu, Martin Cripps, Kyna Fong, Drew Fudenberg, George J. Mailath, Eric Maskin, Stephen Morris, Bernard Salanie, Paolo Siconolfi, Andrzej Skrzypacz, Lones Smith, and seminar audiences at Bocconi, Columbia, Duke, Georgetown, the Institute for Advanced Studies at Princeton, UCLA, UPenn, UNC at Chapel Hill, Washington University in St. Louis, Yale, the Stanford Institute of Theoretical Economics, the Meetings of the Society for Economic Dynamics in Vancouver, and the 18th International Conference in Game Theory at Stony Brook for many insightful comments.
Reputation in Continuous-Time Games
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 773–876, May 2011
How to Cite
Faingold, E. and Sannikov, Y. (2011), Reputation in Continuous-Time Games. Econometrica, 79: 773–876. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7377
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received August, 2007; final revision received October, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!