I would like to thank Jerry Hausman, Igal Hendel, Aviv Nevo, Amil Petrin, Ariel Pakes, Rob Porter, Steve Berry, Pat Bayer, Peter Arcidiacono, Kate Ho, Allan Collard-Wexler, Paul Ellickson, Arie Beresteanu, three referees, and seminar participants for valuable comments. I would like to thank the National Association of Broadcasters and the Center for the Study of Industrial Organization at Northwestern University for financial support. All errors are my own.
Dynamic Product Positioning in Differentiated Product Markets: The Effect of Fees for Musical Performance Rights on the Commercial Radio Industry
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1763–1803, September 2013
How to Cite
Sweeting, A. (2013), Dynamic Product Positioning in Differentiated Product Markets: The Effect of Fees for Musical Performance Rights on the Commercial Radio Industry. Econometrica, 81: 1763–1803. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7473
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript received October, 2007; final revision received July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!