We have benefited from the suggestions of the co-editor and three referees, and from the comments of many seminar participants. We acknowledge the support of the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, the National Science Foundation (Einav and Levin), and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (Levin).
Contract Pricing in Consumer Credit Markets
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1387–1432, July 2012
How to Cite
Einav, L., Jenkins, M. and Levin, J. (2012), Contract Pricing in Consumer Credit Markets. Econometrica, 80: 1387–1432. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7677
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received January, 2008; final revision received August, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Competition in a consumer loan market: Payday loans and overdraft credit, Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2015, 24, 1, 25, ,
- 3Resource Allocation within Firms and Financial Market Dislocation: Evidence from Diversified Conglomerates, Review of Financial Studies, 2014, 27, 4, 1143, ,
- 4The Effect of Mergers in Search Markets: Evidence from the Canadian Mortgage Industry†, American Economic Review, 2014, 104, 10, 3365, , ,
- 5Estimating the Benefits of Contractual Completeness, Review of Financial Studies, 2013, 26, 11, 2798,