We have benefited from the suggestions of the co-editor and three referees, and from the comments of many seminar participants. We acknowledge the support of the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, the National Science Foundation (Einav and Levin), and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (Levin).
Contract Pricing in Consumer Credit Markets
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1387–1432, July 2012
How to Cite
Einav, L., Jenkins, M. and Levin, J. (2012), Contract Pricing in Consumer Credit Markets. Econometrica, 80: 1387–1432. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7677
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received January, 2008; final revision received August, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!