I thank Dilip Abreu, Katsuhiko Aiba, Narayana Kocherlakota, Rui Li, Chris Sleet, and Ted Temzelides for helpful comments. I also especially thank the co-editor and two anonymous referees for comments that greatly improved the paper. Financial support from the National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Persistent Private Information
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1233–1275, July 2011
How to Cite
Williams, N. (2011), Persistent Private Information. Econometrica, 79: 1233–1275. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7706
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received January, 2008; final revision received December, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!