Corrigendum to “Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions to the Bellman Equation in the Unbounded Case” Econometrica, Vol. 71, No. 5 (September, 2003), 1519–1555
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 317–318, January 2009
How to Cite
Rincón-Zapatero, J. P. and Rodríguez-Palmero, C. (2009), Corrigendum to “Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions to the Bellman Equation in the Unbounded Case” Econometrica, Vol. 71, No. 5 (September, 2003), 1519–1555. Econometrica, 77: 317–318. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7770
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received March, 2008; final revision received June, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!