A previous version of this paper was circulated under the title “An Alternative Sense of Asymptotic Efficiency.” The author would like to thank Whitney Newey, three anonymous referees, Mark Watson, seminar participants at Berkeley, Brown, Harvard/MIT, Penn State, and Stanford, and conference participants at the NBER Summer Institute 2008 and the ESEM Summer Meeting 2008 for helpful comments and discussions, as well as Jia Li for excellent research assistance. Financial support by the NSF through Grant SES-0751056 is gratefully acknowledged.
Efficient Tests Under a Weak Convergence Assumption
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 395–435, March 2011
How to Cite
Müller, U. K. (2011), Efficient Tests Under a Weak Convergence Assumption. Econometrica, 79: 395–435. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7793
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received March, 2008; final revision received September, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!