We thank Eddie Dekel, Faruk Gul, Bart Lipman, Massimo Marinacci, numerous seminar participants, the editor, and the three anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions.
A Unique Costly Contemplation Representation
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 1285–1339, July 2010
How to Cite
Ergin, H. and Sarver, T. (2010), A Unique Costly Contemplation Representation. Econometrica, 78: 1285–1339. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7801
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript received March, 2008; final revision received February, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!