I am particularly grateful to John Conlon for many enlightening exchanges and discussions on this topic. I also thank the co-editor, Larry Samuelson, and an anonymous reviewer for their comments and suggestions. This note was mostly written while I was visiting the London School of Economics and the Judge Business School of the University of Cambridge in academic year 2007–2008.
Ancillary Statistics in Principal–Agent Models
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Econometric Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 279–281, January 2009
How to Cite
Sinclair-Desgagné, B. (2009), Ancillary Statistics in Principal–Agent Models. Econometrica, 77: 279–281. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7812
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received March, 2008; final revision received June, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!