This paper has greatly benefited from comments by Luis Araujo, Braz Camargo, John Conlon, Thomas Jeitschko, Timothy Kehoe, Andreas Park, Francisco Peñaranda, Juan Rubio-Ramírez, and Jean Tirole, as well as by a co-editor and three anonymous referees. I am also indebted to participants in various seminars and conferences for helpful comments and suggestions. All errors are my own.
A Robust Model of Bubbles With Multidimensional Uncertainty
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1845–1893, September 2012
How to Cite
Doblas-Madrid, A. (2012), A Robust Model of Bubbles With Multidimensional Uncertainty. Econometrica, 80: 1845–1893. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7887
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received April, 2008; final revision received February, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Explaining bank stock performance with crisis sentiment, Journal of Banking & Finance, 2015, 59, 311, , ,
- 4A leverage-based model of speculative bubbles, Journal of Economic Theory, 2014, 153, 459,
- 5House prices, expectations, and time-varying fundamentals, Journal of Empirical Finance, 2014, 29, 3, ,
- 7De-synchronized clocks in preemption games with risky prospects, Mathematical Social Sciences, 2013, 65, 3, 203,
- 8Housing prices and balance sheets effects: A classroom demonstration, International Review of Economics Education, 2013, 13, 50, , ,