This paper is a revised version of part of my Fisher–Schultz Lecture presented at the World Congress of the Econometric Society in London, August 2005. The paper draws extensively from past interactions with my students and co-authors, and I would like to take this opportunity to express both my intellectual debt and my thanks to them. I like to think they enjoyed the experience as much as I did, although that might have been harder for the students in the group. For help on this paper, I owe a particular debt to Robin Lee. I also thank three referees and a co-editor for helpful comments.
Alternative Models for Moment Inequalities
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1783–1822, November 2010
How to Cite
Pakes, A. (2010), Alternative Models for Moment Inequalities. Econometrica, 78: 1783–1822. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7944
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received May, 2008; final revision received July, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!