We are grateful to Daron Acemoglu, V. Bhaskar, Sandro Brusco, Martin Cripps, James Dow, Florian Englmaier, Bengt Holmstrom, Michael Katz, Niko Matouschek, Meg Meyer, Tima Mylovanov, Barry Nalebuff, Eric Rasmusen, David Sappington, Karl Schlag, Aggey Semenov, Joel Sobel, Glen Weyl, Jidong Zhou, and to three referees for comments and discussion. Armstrong gratefully acknowledges the support of the Economic and Social Research Council (U.K.).
A Model of Delegated Project Choice
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 213–244, January 2010
How to Cite
Armstrong, M. and Vickers, J. (2010), A Model of Delegated Project Choice. Econometrica, 78: 213–244. doi: 10.3982/ECTA7965
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript received June, 2008; final revision received August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!