We thank a co-editor and three referees for their insightful comments. Our research was supported by National Science Foundation Grant SBR-9512009, the Institute for Policy Research, Northwestern University, the Economic Growth Center and the Cowles Foundation, and Yale University (Altonji), JSPS Basic Research (B) Grant 18330040 (Ichimura), and National Science Foundation Grant SES-0720961 (Otsu).
Estimating Derivatives in Nonseparable Models With Limited Dependent Variables
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1701–1719, July 2012
How to Cite
Altonji, J. G., Ichimura, H. and Otsu, T. (2012), Estimating Derivatives in Nonseparable Models With Limited Dependent Variables. Econometrica, 80: 1701–1719. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8004
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received June, 2008; final revision received May, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!